Beavers Bend Luxury Cabin Rentals


Do we need a fishing license?

Everyone 14 and over is required to hold a valid fishing license. All ages are required to hold a valid trout stamp when trout fishing in Mt. Fork River. A permanent or temporary fishing license and trout stamp may be purchased at Wal-Mart, most convenience stores in the Hochatown area or Beavers Bend State Park office. Beavers Bend Property Management can provide fishing guide service information and you can visit for further fishing information.

Skip to content